Corset 62057 features a dipped neckline and a curved hem. It is a half bust corset that rises to just above nipple height, lifting your breasts and helping to naturally shape them. This push-up effect helps to create a beautiful décolleté. Due to the low neckline, it is recommended that this corset is worn as an undergarment, as lingerie, or worn with another top underneath. This corset is also available with lace trim as an accent along the front seams. The lace can either match or be a contrast to the main fabric.
Staff tips: This corset best fits an A, B or C cup.
- This corset includes the following features:
- beautiful satin face fabric backed with twill underlining
- inner waist tape for reinforcement
- front busk opening for easy on/off
- all steel boning throughout the corset
- sturdy 2 piece metal grommets at centre back
- back placket to cover the gap between the laces and protect the skin from abrasion
- ample back lacing for cinching and size adjustment
- centre front length: 13½"
- centre back length: 14"
- includes 4 detachable garters
How to measure your waist:
- To determine where your natural waistline is, tie a string around your waist, bend over and then stand up straight again. The string will automatically roll to your waistline. This will probably be on or above your belly button.
- Breathe normally and do not suck in your stomach.
- Use a soft measuring tape.
- Hold the measuring tape snugly around the string, and make sure it does not dig into your skin or sag down at the sides or back.
- An accurate measurement is very important, as it will determine how well your new corset will fit.
- Your natural waist is not where you wear your pants. Do not measure where you think you waist is; use the instructions above.
- Your waist measurement is not the same as your jeans size. Do not use that size instead of properly measuring your waist.
- If your natural waist is larger than 36" and you feel you are quite "squishy", you may want to choose a corset that is 6" smaller than your natural waist.
- If you are unsure of what size to pick, please e-mail us with your measurements, and one of our staff will help you pick the correct size.