Corset 6280 has an accentuated sweetheart neckline and gives more modest bust coverage than most corset styles. It also boasts some of the best fitting cups of any of our corsets. It is an overbust style which can be worn independently as its own piece of clothing. This corset supports the bust, accentuates the waist, slims the hips and overall will give your figure a beautiful line. The covered busk gives a seemless, smooth look, making it a great style to wear out. This corset is sized by waist size and should be ordered 4" smaller than your natural waist.
Staff tips: This corset is recommended for the customer with a natural hourglass figure. It fits great on shorter torsos with cup sizes around a C or a D.
- This corset includes the following features:
- beautiful satin face fabric backed with twill underlining
- inner waist tape for reinforcement
- covered front busk opening for easy on/off
- all steel boning throughout the corset
- sturdy 2 piece metal grommets at centre back
- back placket to cover the gap between the laces and protect the skin from abrasion
- ample back lacing for cinching and size adjustment
- centre front length: 12½"
- centre back length: 13¾"
- includes 4 detachable garters
How to measure your waist:
- To determine where your natural waistline is, tie a string around your waist, bend over and then stand up straight again. The string will automatically roll to your waistline. This will probably be on or above your belly button.
- Breathe normally and do not suck in your stomach.
- Use a soft measuring tape.
- Hold the measuring tape snugly around the string, and make sure it does not dig into your skin or sag down at the sides or back.
- An accurate measurement is very important, as it will determine how well your new corset will fit.
- Your natural waist is not where you wear your pants. Do not measure where you think you waist is; use the instructions above.
- Your waist measurement is not the same as your jeans size. Do not use that size instead of properly measuring your waist.
- If your natural waist is larger than 36" and you feel you are quite "squishy", you may want to choose a corset that is 6" smaller than your natural waist.
- If you are unsure of what size to pick, please e-mail us with your measurements, and one of our staff will help you pick the correct size.