Corset 62057 made in unique metallic copper brocade. It features a dipped neckline and a curved hem. It is a half bust corset that rises to just above nipple height, lifting your breasts and helping to naturally shape them. This push-up effect helps to create a beautiful décolleté. This is a stunning piece for any steampunk wardrobe. It can be dressed up for a formal look, or paired with some jeans for a casual outing.
Staff tips: This corset best fits an A, B or C cup and if your height is 5’6" or shorter.
- This corset includes the following features:
- beautiful satin face fabric backed with twill underlining
- inner waist tape for reinforcement
- front busk opening for easy on/off
- all steel boning throughout the corset
- sturdy 2 piece metal grommets at centre back
- back placket to cover the gap between the laces and protect the skin from abrasion
- ample back lacing for cinching and size adjustment
- centre front length: 13½"
- centre back length: 14"
- includes 4 detachable garters
Because corsets fit differently than regular clothing, they are sized differently too. Just like a bra is based on cup size, an authentic corset is based on waist size. The corset size is the actual measurement of the corset at the waistline, and should be about 4” smaller than your natural waist. This allows the corset to comfortably shape your waist, as well as leaving space for “spring room”: a gap left open at the back to allow for movement and small sizing adjustments.
How to measure your waist:
- To determine where your natural waistline is, tie a string around your waist, bend over and then stand up straight again. The string will automatically roll to your waistline. This will probably be on or above your belly button.
- Breathe normally and do not suck in your stomach.
- Use a soft measuring tape.
- Hold the measuring tape snugly around the string, and make sure it does not dig into your skin or sag down at the sides or back.
- An accurate measurement is very important, as it will determine how well your new corset will fit.
- Your natural waist is not where you wear your pants. Do not measure where you think you waist is; use the instructions above.
- Your waist measurement is not the same as your jeans size. Do not use that size instead of properly measuring your waist.
- If your natural waist is larger than 36" and you feel you are quite "squishy", you may want to choose a corset that is 6" smaller than your natural waist.
- If you are unsure of what size to pick, please e-mail us with your measurements, and one of our staff will help you pick the correct size.