Our most heavy duty cincher, this corset features 25 spiral steel bones for shape, support, and to eliminate the corset from buckling. Latex with soft cotton lining ensures a tight yet comfortable fit. 3-row adjustable hook & eye front for tightening over time. A smooth back without lacing makes this corset easy to hide under clothing. Wear with a bra of your choice.
Front length: 9-1/2"
Size refers to the waist of the actual garment when closed on the tightest row of hooks & eyes. To ensure a proper fit, please meaure using the following directions, and order 2′-4" smaller than your waist measurement.
Please consult your physician before making any changes to your exercise program.
How to measure your waist:
- To determine where your natural waistline is, tie a string around your waist, bend over and then stand up straight again. The string will automatically roll to your waistline. This will probably be on or above your belly button.
- Breathe normally and do not suck in your stomach.
- Use a soft measuring tape.
- Hold the measuring tape snugly around the string, and make sure it does not dig into your skin or sag down at the sides or back.
- An accurate measurement is very important, as it will determine how well your new corset will fit.
- Your natural waist is not where you wear your pants. Do not measure where you think you waist is; use the instructions above.
- Your waist measurement is not the same as your jeans size. Do not use that size instead of properly measuring your waist.
- If you are unsure of what size to pick, please e-mail us with your measurements, and one of our staff will help you pick the correct size.
- Complementary corset fittings in store; no appointment necessary.